Are you ready...
The PTA Spring Social is around the corner....
Below you will find information on our spring social fundraising event. If you are a business or know of a business who would like to donate for our fundraiser please fill out the form!
It’s almost time for the annual Sag Harbor Elementary School PTA Spring Social Fundraiser, and we’d be thrilled for you to be a part of it! This event is our primary fundraiser, and we rely on the generosity of businesses like yours to attract donors via raffle prizes and silent auction bids.
Our event will be held at The Bell & Anchor on Monday, March 11th, where we’ll serve light bites, soft drinks, coffee and desserts. We will also have a silent and basket auction, which is where you come in…
As a beloved local business and community member, we are asking for your help by providing a donation from your business, either in the form of a physical item or a gift certificate. All businesses that donate will be thanked on our social media sites, our website, and in a page in our yearbook. Your donation will be 100% tax deductible.
With the money raised, we ensure all students are afforded the same opportunities for enriched education, including:
● Funding Teacher Grants
● Supporting the school greenhouse
● Subsidizing student lunches
● Gifting yearbooks to those unable to afford one
● Donating holidays gifts through the school Mitten Line
● Giving books to children and teachers during the Book Fair
● Providing Beach Day lunch
● Sponsoring the Annual Back to School Picnic
● And surprising and delighting students and teachers throughout the school year!
We thank you in advance for your consideration! If you have any questions, feel free to text or call PTA President Heather Nardy at 631-902-1292.
SHES PTA Team